This program prepares qualified candidates for Kentucky 5-year provisional certification as a P-12 school counselor. The 36-semester-hour master’s degree program is offered with nine of the 12 3-hour courses only online and 3 of the 3-hour courses offered as Hybrid courses combining face-to-face and online classes.
Master of Arts in Counseling
Admission to Morehead State University (see MSU admission requirements).
1) General admission to graduate study
2) A GRE = 800+ or a 33 raw score on the Miller Analogies Test
3) For international students, TOEFL 525 (197 computer-based) or 74 on English Language Instruction Test of the University of MichiganProgram Requirements:
1) Satisfy the general degree requirements
2) Maintain a 3.0 graduate GPA
3) Students are expected to adhere to the ethical standards and guidelines of the American Counseling Association, the American School Counselor Association, and/or American Mental Health Counselors Association