This 30 semester-hour degree program requires a completed M.A. in Counseling Degree and includes 6 hours of original research as an Applied Project (EDGC 699A). The program is designed to further develop the skills and competencies of P-12 school counselors.
Educational Specialist in Counseling
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
Admission to Morehead State University (see MSU admission requirements).
1) A master's degree in School Counseling and provisional certification as a school counselor
2) One year of successful work experience
3) Cumulative graduate GPA of 3.5+
4) GRE composite score of 800 or a 33 raw score on the Miller Analogies TestProgram Requirements:
1) Twenty-four semester hours of course work approved by the student's advisory committee
2) Completion of an applied project (six semester hours)
3) Comprehensive written or oral examinations
4) Must be unconditionally admitted