Join us for MSU’s 34th Annual Family Weekend!
Sept. 20-22, 2013
Friday, Sept. 20
Saturday, Sept. 21
- Family Fun Night (Sponsored by Campus Rec and Wellness), 4-7 p.m., Rec Center
- Salsa Under the Stars (Sponsored by SAIL), 6-8 p.m., Crager Room
Kick off family weekend in style. Come over to ADUC and learn how to salsa dance with Ricardo Nazario-Colón.. Bring a partner or come solo- all students and their families are invited!
This event is free and refreshments will be served.
- University Bookstore Open
- Morehead Arts & Eats Festival, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., Downtown Morehead. For more events, visit www.moreheadartsandeats.com
- Morehead- Rowan County, Clyde A. Thomas, Regional Airport Airshow, 3- 5 p.m. (Gates open at 12:30 p.m.) $5 car load. For more information, including directions visit www.mrcairport.org
- Morehead Idol, (sponsored by SGA) 1 p.m. Button Auditorium
- Show Your MSU Spirit (Sponsored by the Office of Student Housing), 4-5 p.m., Alumni Tower Patio
Prepare for the game with face paint and temporary tattoos
- Tailgate in the Eagle Rally Zone, 5-7 p.m.
Be sure to stop by the Alumni & Constituents Tent while you are here.
- Eagle Football vs. EKU 7 p.m., Jayne Stadium
Be sure to register for the $250 Book Scholarship & several other prizes given away during the game. You may register by completing a registration form located at each of the events.
Sunday, Sept. 22
- Browning Orchard Festival, Noon - 4 p.m., Browning Orchard, Wallingford, Ky. (Fleming County)
Enjoy an afternoon of hayrides, family-friendly activities, musical entertainment by the Kentucky Center for Traditional Music and a pig roast.
You may register for the $250 Book Scholarship & several other prizes, by completing one of the registration forms located at each of the weekend's events. Drawing will occur during the football game on Saturday night.
For additional information about Family Weekend, call 606-783-2070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in joining the MSU Family Association? Find out more at www.moreheadstate.edu/familyassociation