Accepted to MSU, what's next?
Congratulations on being accepted to Morehead State University. Before you begin your first class, here is a helpful checklist to get you prepared for what is next.
Lastly, check your MSU email at least once a week my.moreheadstate.edu.
- You should receive your official acceptance letter with your MSU ID number in the mail.
- Make sure you have completed your FAFSA (Priority Deadline is March 15)
- Activate your Eagle Account using the Eagle Account Center
- View our Graduate Student Orientation
- Having issues with your MSU accounts? Contact IT Support at 606.783.5000
- Once you have a class schedule, sign up for a payment plan
- Check your MSU email at least once a week using my.moreheadstate.edu
- If you will need academic accommodations, please contact Disability Services
In order to complete your program in the shortest possible time, take the following steps:
- Follow the rules and regulations outlined in the Graduate Catalog.
- Regularly consult with your advisor for new/revised program information.
- Successfully complete the program completion requirements applicable to your degree/certification program.
- All graduate students must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA or higher, dependent upon your degree/certification program.
- Apply for completion in the Graduate Office at the beginning of the term in which you anticipate finishing all requirements.