This program provides counselor education preparation and training of the highest possible quality thorough integration of excellence in teaching, currency, and relevance of curriculum and content, and a commitment to the preparation of ethical and effective counselors trained to high standards of theoretical knowledge and clinical skill.
Master of Arts in Counseling
Admission to Morehead State University (see MSU admission requirements).
1) General admission to graduate study
2) A GRE = 800+ or a 33 raw score on the Miller Analogies Test
3) For international students, TOEFL 525 (197 computer-based) or 74 on English Language Instruction Test of the University of MichiganProgram Requirements:
1) Satisfy the general degree requirements
2) Maintain a 3.0 graduate GPA
3) Students are expected to adhere to the ethical standards and guidelines of the American Counseling Association, the American School Counselor Association, and/or American Mental Health Counselors Association