This program is a 21-semester hour program. Each of the following courses must be included in either the master's or postmaster's work. Additional courses may be necessary where prerequisites to these courses have not been completed.
This is a certification program that may be used as part of a Rank I.
Admission to Morehead State University (see MSU admission requirements).
1) Master’s degree from an accredited college or university
2) Possess a valid teaching certificate
3) A GPA of 3.2 on all graduate work completed
4) Three years of full-time teaching (required before DPP certification can be recommended)
1) Complete all required coursework
2) Program GPA of 3.2+
3) Must apply for completion in the Graduate Office at the appropriate time
4) Unconditionally admitted
5) Successfully complete an exit professional portfolio