Teachers completing this M.A. program will receive training in the areas of instructional technology and design based on best practices in instructional computer technology. This program will support the efforts of teachers who are interested in integrating technology into their instruction and are interested in providing instructional technology and instructional design leadership.
Instructional Computer Technology Endorsement
Admission to Morehead State University (see MSU admission requirements).
1) General admission to graduate study
2) Teaching certification, statement of eligibility for teaching, or letter describing your role as educational support.
3) GRE score of 750+
4) GRE analytic writing score of 2.5+
5) Undergraduate GPA of 2.75+Program Requirements:
1) Satisfy general degree requirements
2) Pass exit exam
3) Submission of professional portfolio demonstrating work completed within the program
4) Apply for graduation
5) Maintain a 3.0 GPA in all courses taken after completing the bachelor's degree
6) Must be unconditionally admitted