This program is a 37-semester hour, two-level program. Level 1 consists of 25 semester hours and Level 2 consists of 12 semester hours. Initial certification is issued for a five-year period after completion of Level 1 and the exit professional portfolio. The certificate is renewed subsequently for five-year periods.
Admission to Morehead State University (see MSU admission requirements).
1) Graduate GPA of 3.2+
2) GRE = 750 or a minimum 31 raw score on the Miller Analogies Test
3) Three years full-time teaching
4) Master's in Education Degree
5) Valid teaching certificateProgram Requirements:
1) Satisfactorily complete all course work and classes as required and possess a cumulative 3.2 GPA
2) Apply for completion in the Graduate Office at the appropriate time
3) Unconditionally admitted
4) Must successfully complete an exit professional portfolio