The library has multiple spaces available to reserve for your student, campus or community event. For more information, download the Event Request form and contact Sarah Mollette, Instruction & Outreach Librarian, at 606-783-5110.
- Decision 2016: Student-Led Political Debate
- Film Screening to Encourage Transgender Visibility
- Nightmare in the Stacks: Unhappily Ever After
- Guest Lecture: Thucydides
- African American Read-In
- National Library Week
- Highlighting Student Research: Civil War History at Petersburg National Battlefield