Transcript Request Policy
- Requests for official transcripts are made through the Office of the Registrar.
- Requests may be made on the web, in person, or by mail. Online ordering is the preferred option. We do not accept requests over the phone.
- Normal processing time for transcripts is 48 business hours. Transcripts for students who attended prior to 1982 may take longer.
- We cannot process transcript requests for students with holds. If you have a hold, you must clear the hold prior to ordering your transcript.
- We do not email or fax transcripts.
- If you wish to pick up your transcript, you must have a photo ID.
- Transcripts are $7.00 per copy
Request a transcript online (preferred option)
Morehead State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering online. You may order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- The National Student Clearinghouse website will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
- There is a link to help documents and technical support on the National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You may also track your order online using your order number.
- Order your official transcript now.
Request a transcript in person.
- Complete a transcript request form in the Registrar's Office, Ginger Hall 201.
- Payment is due at the time of the request. Cash or check only.
- You must have a photo ID to pick up a transcript.
- On demand transcript processing is available for an additional $8.00.
Request transcript by mail
- Print out this form and return to:
Office of the Registrar
Ginger Hall 201
Morehead, KY 40351