The Morehead State University Graduate School Advising Center is designed to improve graduate student academic achievement and success. The advising center facilitates students’ transition to graduate school by serving as a liaison between them and the academic colleges. The professional advisors meet one-on-one with students by appointment, drop-in, telephone, and email. The objective of the advising center is to develop a roadmap for graduate student success as they pursue their academic and personal goals at Morehead State University.
Schedule your personal advising session today.
What we offer
- Personalized career and academic advising for prospective and current students
- Development and implementation of an educational success plan
- Advise with the development of course schedules and provide assistance with registration
- Assist with completion of required academic forms
- Facilitate navigation of the financial services process
- Inform students of university resources and services
- Graduate Student Registration Form
- Steps to Completion
- Degree/Non-Degree Checklist