The Office of Conference & Events Services provides on- and off- campus constituents access to meetings, conferences, workshops, special events and activities. The office serves as a point of contact for services related to facility space, technology, and equipment needs.
Schedule an Event or Meeting on Campus
All University meeting spaces on campus are now reserved through Rendezvous
. You must attend a training session to obtain your login information.
- Events must be booked SEVEN business days in advance, at minimum.
- When booking at event, specify all set-up needs, including number of tables and chairs and audio-visual equipment. You will not be able to request additional equipment any later than one week before the event.
- Work requests will be denied if entered into SchoolDude after the event is requested/approved in Rendezvous. No exceptions.
- Most refreshments provided must be catered through Dining Services. Some events qualify for a waiver to this rule.
- Read confirmation emails carefully. These emails will provide important set-up details such as key pick-up and cancellations.
- You must be the member of your registered student organization
responsible for booking venue spaces to attend training.
Faculty & Staff
- You must attend a training session to obtain your login information.
Individuals not affiliated with MSU
- Call 606-783-2809.
Taunya Y. Jones
Special Events Planning Manager