Applying to the Graduate School at Morehead State University is easy! Just take the following steps:
- Locate your program of choice. You may view individual program requirements and application deadlines in the graduate catalog.
- Create an application account
- A one-time non-refunded $30 application processing fee is required.
- Make arrangements to have all program admission requirements submitted to the Graduate School. We cannot accept transcript(s) from students or transcripts that are stamped “issued to students." Information about what is required and how to submit documentation will be sent via email after you submit your application.
- If you have previously completed a bachelor/master’s degree at Morehead State University, you do not need to submit transcripts.
- International student information can be found here.
- If you are applying as a Visiting Student, a student who has been admitted to a graduate program at another institution. Please submit an application and request an official transcript(s) or Letter of Good Standing directly from the university you are visiting from.
- If you are applying to the Early Graduate School, as a Morehead State University undergraduate student, you will need to have completed 90 or more credit hours with an overall GPA of 3.0 toward the completion of the baccalaureate degree. Guidelines are located on the Early Graduate School webpage.
All admission requirements are received at the following address:
Morehead State University
150 University Blvd.
701 Ginger Hall
Morehead, KY 40351
Questions concerning the Graduate School admission process may be directed to email@example.com
or by calling 606-783-2039.