Would you like to work with MSU Enrollment Services and other departments on campus to help others achieve their dreams at Morehead State? Then you need to join SMART! Become involved with our Student Minority Ambassador Recruitment Team (SMART)!
- Develop and enhance valuable leadership skills.
- Gain a greater understanding of University programs and services.
- Sharpen your communication and public speaking skills.
- Meet and network with future MSU Eagles, University officials and MSU alumni.
- Add skills and activities to your resume.
- Work with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
All SMART members must be available to attend bimonthly meetings and training sessions, Diversity Day programs (fall and spring), Evening with the Eagles events and occasional Saturday recruitment events. To be considered, candidates MUST:
- Maintain a 2.25 cumulative grade point average (students with less than a 2.25 MSU cumulative GPA may attend bimonthly meetings and training sessions; however may not assist with recruitment initiatives)
- Maintain good academic standing with the University
- Enroll in at least 12 MSU credit hours per semester
- Have a sincere desire to represent Morehead State University and portray a positive image of the University
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Display a positive and cooperative attitude at all times
- Commit to SMART for an entire academic year (fall and spring)