Instead of paper bills, electronic (e-bill) statements are sent on a monthly basis to your MSU email account. It is your responsibility to check your MSU email account on a regular basis for notices regarding your bill. After acceptance to the University, you may establish an EagleMail address at the Eagle Account Center
Pay your Bill
You may view or pay your account online via MyMoreheadState
by selecting the "Finance
" icon, and then selecting “My Billing Info
”. You may also pay your bill in person at the Office of Accounting & Financial Services (207 Howell-McDowell, Morehead, Ky.) or at any Regional Campus Center. We will also accept your bill by mail.
Protect Class Schedule plan
When a student registers for classes they create a financial responsibility to Morehead State University. The total semester charges (tuition, housing, meal plans, books and fees) minus financial aid, scholarships, waivers, and third party payments for each semester result in the amount available for a Protect Class Schedule Plan.
All students MUST pay their bill in full or enroll in an online Protect Class Schedule Plan each semester to prevent cancellation of their class schedule, to activate their meal plan and BeakerBUCKs, and to allow textbook charges at the University Bookstore.
To complete your Protect Class Schedule plan, login to MyMoreheadState and select the "Finance" icon, then select "My Billing Info".
MSU offers two Protect Class Schedule plans for the Fall and Spring semesters:
MSU offers one Protect Class Schedule plan for Summer:
- Standard Payment Plan - This plan is for students who have a balance due and need to set up installment payments. One third of your balance and a $50 installment payment fee are required at the time of enrollment.
- Financial Aid Plan - This plan is for students who have financial aid, scholarships, waivers or other sources of assistance that cover their bill in full, or for students who will be able to cover their balance, once their financial aid, scholarships, waivers and other sources of assistance are applied. You must pay your remaining balance first, then enroll in this plan. There is no fee and no payment required at the time of enrollment.
Financial Aid Plan -
This plan is for students who have financial aid, scholarships, waivers or other sources of assistance that cover their bill in full, or for students who will be able to cover their balance, once their financial aid, scholarships, waivers and other sources of assistance are applied. You must pay your remaining balance first, then enroll in this plan. There is no fee and no payment required at the time of enrollment.
If you do not have financial aid to cover your Summer bill in full, you must pay your bill by the due date for each summer session.
In order to access your account information or make payments on your behalf, parents, employers and others must be added to your account as Authorized Users. In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), your student financial records may not be shared with a third party without your written consent. Authorized Users DO NOT have access to your stored payment methods, academic records or other personal information.
- Login to MyMoreheadState and select the "Finance" icon, then select "My Billing Info".
- Select "Authorized Users" from the top menu.
- Select "Add Authorized User".
- Enter the email address of the authorized user and select the appropriate permissions, then click the "Add User" button.
- Read the terms, then check the box to agree.
- The added Authorized User will receive an email with login information. They will establish their own login information.
1098-T Tax Information
You may elect to receive your annual IRS 1098-T tax form electronically via MyMoreheadState
. This form is used to determine if you are eligible for an Education Tax Credit when you file your tax return.
- Select the "WebAdvisor" icon, then select "Financial Information".
- Select "1098 Electronic Consent", then select the first option to receive your 1098-T tax form electronically.