All new MSU students must complete a health history form through their Online Student Health account. Your Online Student Health Account also allows you to schedule your own appointments in the health clinic. Other options such as secure messaging between you and staff of the health clinic is also available, as well as entering and uploading your immunization records, if required by a specific department on campus.
To fill out your health history form and schedule appointments at the clinic, follow the link and directions provided below:
*Please be aware to not let the form sit idle, as the system will log out, causing you to lose information you have entered. If you have any trouble or questions, please e-mail Lisa Jett at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log in to your Online Student Health account using your MSU ID number and password (the same one you use to log in to other sites such as Eaglemail and Blackboard).
- There will be a MEDICAL HISTORY link on the left of the OSH homepage.
- Click and complete the form
- If the student is under 18 years of age, please see box 54 at the end of the form, as parent or guardian information is required.
- Submit when complete, and log off the OSH system.