MSU's Counseling and Health Services full-service primary care clinic is devoted to providing you with quality medical care, without the hassle of having to leave campus. We offer the following services in our health clinic:
- Management of acute illness, such as sore throats, fever, flu, bronchitis, stomach virus, etc.
- Management of chronic disease such as high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, acid reflux, IBS, thyroid disorders
- Simple office procedures such as simple suturing, removal of simple skin lesions, incision, and drainage of simple abscesses
- Full service lab and phlebotomy services, including but not limited to, urinalysis, rapid strep screens, mono testing, influenza testing, pregnancy testing, STD testing, urine drug screening
- Male and Female sexual health and family planning services (see pregnancy services and pregnancy choices)
- Sexual Assault Response Team (SART)
- Vaccinations, including but not limited to, Tdap (tetanus booster), Hepatitis B, HPV, TB skin testing
- Immunization compliance services
MSU provides clinical services for international students as well. View our insurance and billing
page for more details.