21st Century Education Enterprise
A Kentucky Partnership Academy
"Engaging invested partners for student success in a 21st Century world"
To succeed in today's global economy, Kentucky students must gain necessary skills in communications, critical thinking, and technology. Twenty-First Century Education Enterprise (TCEE) focuses on project-based learning techniques and promotes the use of technology in the classroom, professional development, and educational leadership to improve teacher effectiveness and to better engage today's students.
Visit our Featured Stories page for information on events and announcements.
Classroom Technology Innovations
- Effective integration of technology into instruction (i.e. iPad 1:1 implementation strategies)
- Digital Media (iMovie, GarageBand, iWeb)
- Project-based learning
- Web 2.0 resources
- Website design
- Kentucky Dataseam partnership
- Comprehensive multi-year partnerships focusing on embedded professional development
- Individualized professional development plans
- Methods and classroom strategies shared through ongoing visits with MSU professors and consultants
- Customized workshops designed around the needs of individual school
- Holistic data analysis, going beyond short-term fixes and encompassing the complex factors that influence school success
- Team building to empower teachers, capitalizing on their strengths
- Customized action plans to build capacity
- Mentoring future education leaders through National Board Certification processes