This program provides strong leadership training for candidates who choose to serve as classroom teachers and allows candidates to hone skills to serve as resource teachers, consultants, committee chairs, and instructional leaders. The program also prepares candidates to focus on skills needed to leverage both internal and external resources that influence student achievement.
Admission to Morehead State University (see MSU admission requirements).
1) A teaching certificate or statement of eligibility
2) Approved professional growth plan
3) An acceptable admission index by meeting any of the following:
a. Acceptable GRE score
b. Acceptable Miller Analogies Test Scaled Score
c. Master's degreeProgram Requirements:
1) Satisfy general degree requirements
2) Apply for graduation
3) Maintain a cumulative graduate 3.0 GPA
4) Successfully complete a capstone project in a venue approved by their advisor
5) Must be unconditionally admitted