Print Logo
  • Future Students - 1
  • Future Students - 2
  • Future Students - 3
  • Future Students - Much More About You

This will appear under your left navigation menu. Suggested format:

Office of University Communications
350 University Street
Morehead, KY 40351
Phone: 606-783-9328
Fax: 606-783-5056

MSU Home :: Work Request

Submit a Work Request

Facilities Management uses an online work request system called School Dude. Facilities Service Desk will ensure that your work requests are routed to the appropriate technicians.

Submit a School Dude work order 

Requests for Academic and Athletic Buildings

Every academic building has been assigned a building supervisor. The building supervisor is the person who is responsible for tracking and submitting work requests for their building. If you would like to submit a work request, please contact your building supervisor. 


Requests for Residential Halls

Students and University employee’s can initiate a work request for residential halls directly from our School Dude online work request system at (add link). Students can simply log into the system by using their MSU user ID and log in using the password "msu". University employees can log into the system by using their Active Directory Account. 

Emergency Requests

If your request is an emergency or items that need immediate response (i.e., breaker tripped, broken water pipe, too hot/too cold, etc.), please call the Work Control Center at 606-783-2147 or 606-783-2066.

© Copyright 2014 Morehead State University - 150 University Blvd. Morehead, KY 40351 • 1.800.585.6781
MSU is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, educational institution.