Graduate School Advising center
Who we are
The Morehead State University Graduate School Advising Center is designed to improve graduate student academic achievement and success. The advising center facilitates students’ transition to graduate school by serving as a liaison between them and the academic colleges. The professional advisors meet one-on-one with students by appointment, drop-in, telephone, and email. The objective of the advising center is to develop a roadmap for graduate student success as they pursue their academic and personal goals at Morehead State University.
What we offer
- Personalized career and academic advising.
- Development and implementation of an educational success plan.
- Advise with the development of course schedules and provide assistance with registration.
- Assist with completion of required academic forms.
- Facilitate navigation of the financial services process.
- Inform students of university resources and services.
- Graduate Student Registration Form.
Graduate School Advising Center, 701 Ginger Hall, Morehead, KY 40351, Phone: (606) 783-2039, Fax: (606)783-5061, Email: email@example.com, Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm.