Duration of memberships
- Semester- This membership is only for a semester, whether it is fall or spring.
- Academic- This membership includes both the fall and spring semesters
- Summer- This membership is for the summer months only (mid-May through mid-August)
- Annual- This membership includes a full academic year and the summer. *** These memberships do not end on the year after the date of purchase, the expiration dates are associated with the beginning of the new school year (mid-August expiration date).***
*Expiration dates will change slightly based on the end of each semester and the beginning of each school year.
Who’s eligible for each type of membership?
- Spouse: Spouses, age 18 and older, of a faculty/staff or student may purchase a membership in this category. We need to see proof of same residence and will check on the status of the faculty/staff or student as a current member for ability to purchase this membership.
- Retiree: Any retiree of MSU is eligible for this membership.
- Employee: An MSU employee that is considered full time and is not eligible for benefits is able to purchase a membership under this category. Proof of employment will be required.
- Affiliates: Those associated with the Credit Union, Aramark, Health Services Personnel and other groups approved by the RWC staff are eligible for purchasing this membership.
- Active Alumni: Alumni that can show proof of current alumni association membership can purchase this membership.
- Community: Any community member, age 18 and older, not associated with the University in any other way.
- Blue & Gold: Any student who attended MSU between Fall 2006 and Spring 2011 is eligible for this membership. You will only need to purchase an ID for $10 if you do not have your Eagle card. The membership will run through June 2013. Does not include group fitness classes.
- Walker: Any community member wishing to just have a walking membership may use the track ONLY during the following times: Monday – Friday 8am-Noon - Saturdays, Sundays, Breaks & Holidays any time the facility is open. Monthly fee & ID required.
- Guest:Any current member may sponsor up to three people at a time to enter the facility for a daily guest fee.
- Group Fitness: These memberships may be added to a paying member or purchased by a faculty/staff or Blue & Gold member.
- Eagle Swim Buddy: This membership is available to minor children of members. Child must be accompanied by parent at all times while in the facility and is limited to Natatorium during designated times.
Lockers and towel service may be purchased by any current RWC member.