Skip to main content

Reverse Transfer

If you transferred to MSU from KCTCS, are a junior or senior and earned at least 15 credit hours from KCTCS, you may be eligible for an associate degree from your KCTCS school.

Associate degrees can be awarded after you:
  1. Earn at least 15 credit hours at KCTCS,
  2. Earn a combined 60 or more credit hours combined from KCTCS and MSU,
  3. Completed your general education requirements, and
  4. Earn a GPA of 2.0 or higher.

Some KCTCS schools and MSU will conduct multiple searches for eligibility each year. You will receive information in your MSU email if you may be eligible. You can also complete the form below to check your eligibility.

( ) -
Please scroll to find your community college.
I give MSU and the KCTCS system permission to exchange official transcripts for the purpose of reverse transfer. :*

Security code: