Learning Technology Lab
Location & Services
Located on 1st Floor West of the Library, the LTL provides MSU students, faculty, and staff access to multimedia
software and equipment for their course work.
Our services include:
- Help in creating websites (MSU People Publisher, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Assistance with PowerPoint presentations
- Video capture and video editing
- Burning CDs and DVDs
- Scanning (pictures, text recognition, creating PDFs)
- Word processing and web browsing
The LTL resources, and technical assistance, are available anytime during library hours.
- 8 PC's and 2 MAC computers
- DVD/CD burners
- Digital cameras
- DVD recorder/VCR
- Software, including Office 2010, Adobe Creative Suite, video and audio editing
LTL staff conducts class orientations, provides on-site consultations, and
can arrange individual appointments. For general questions, call us at 783-2160. For group instruction, please contact Ray Bailey, Instructional Technology Librarian, at 783-5106.