Skip to main content

Reporting Issues and Concerns


Student Complaint Process

Morehead State University is authorized by Kentucky Law to operate as a public institution in Kentucky. To file a complaint against a Kentucky postsecondary institution, view the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education complaint process. For more information, contact:

Travis Powell, general counsel (
Council on Postsecondary Education
1024 Capital Center Drive, Suite 32
Frankfort, KY 40601